WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE PENIS?
The penis actually has 2 functions:
1. releasing urine from the bladder, known as urination
2. releasing sperm and seminal fluid from the prostate gland, known as ejaculation
When things are working properly, ejaculation is a three-step process:
- The man becomes sexually aroused.
- The penis responds by becoming erect.
- Stimulation of the penis causes ejaculation.
- Muscles let you move your body voluntarily with precise control.
- The penis, on the other hand, is completely different.
- There are no muscle contractions involved in making the penis erect.
- To become erect, the penis instead uses pressure.
Probably the easiest way to understand how the penis becomes erect is to think about a balloon. If a balloon has no air in it, it's limp. As you inflate a limp balloon with just a little air, it becomes elongated and rigid.
The penis uses a similar mechanism, but instead of using pressurized air to become rigid, the penis uses pressurized blood. The penis contains two cigar-shaped structures, called corpora cavernosa (singular: corpus cavernosum), that it uses to become erect.
Think of the corpora cavernosa as balloonlike tubes. ArteriesÄŒ bring blood into these two tubes, and veins carry blood away from them. The penis can be either limp or erect, depending on the flow of blood:
- In a non-erect state, the arteries that bring bÄŒlood into the corpora cavernosa are somewhat constricted, while the veins that drain the blood from the penis are open. There is no way for pressure to build inside the penis. In this state, the penis is limp.
- When a man becomes aroused, the arteries leading into the penis open up so that pressurized blood can enter the penis quickly. The veins leaving the penis constrict. Pressurized blood is trapped in the corpora cavernosa, and this blood causes the penis to elongate and stiffen. The penis is erect.
WHAT CAUSES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED)?
If the arteries leading to the penis don't open up properly, it is difficult or impossible for a man to become erect. This problem is the leading cause of erectile dysfunction (ED).
HOW TO SOLVE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED)?
To solve an erection problem when the cause is poor blood flow, you need to open the arteries. Let's take a look at how this can be done -- and how it was done with BEAUTISLEEP.
Inside the body there are several kinds of muscle:
- Skeletal - Skeletal muscles are the muscles we see at the Olympics -- bulging biceps and so on.
- Cardiac - Cardiac muscle powers the heart.
- Smooth - Smooth muscle can be found in things like blood vessels, the intestines and the stomach and usually acts involuntarily.
Smooth muscle plays a key role in every erection, and
BEAUTISLEEP helps to relax smooth muscle.
Here's what happened:The arteries of a limp penis are constricted, and they keep blood from entering the corpora cavernosa.
- BEAUTISLEEP relaxed the smooth muscle in the artery walls inside his penis, causing them to open up.
- Blood surged into the corpora cavernosa, and the blood pressure inflated his penis, giving him an instant erection.